PERFECT SKIN Supplement – 30 Vegan Capsules
- Clears the skin from the inside out
- Supports the skin firmness and elasticity
- Helps problem skins by reducing wrinkles, redness, acne or dilated pores
Ingredients: Burdock > Nettle > Zinc > Vitamins B2 & B3
From the age of 25, our skin cell activity starts to slow down, resulting in a loss of collagen density. The first signs of aging appear: wrinkles, dehydration, loss of firmness.
Whether having suffered from acne or not during adolescence, a majority of us is also concerned by skin imperfections that damage our skin’s aspect and quality: dilated pores, redness, blemishes, dark circles, impurities, skin rashes, irregular skin relief…
With this in mind we have formulated MILO: a 100% vegan beauty supplement to help reduce the skin imperfections and make your skin look healthy, soft and radiant from within through the synergy of 5 vitamins and clinically proven natural plant extracts:
- Burdock root helps maintain a healthy skin from within and improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- Nettle helps problem skins, reduces the imperfections of the skin and contributes to a healthier skin texture.
- Zinc promotes natural skin renewal and helps fight skin problems such as acne.
- Vitamins B2 (riboflavin) and B3 (niacin) protect skin cells against oxidative stress and free radicals that cause early signs of aging.
We recommend combining MILO with an anti-inflammatory diet: limiting cow’s milk, sugar and gluten that are very often the cause of skin problems.
|Active ingredients||for 1 capsule||NRV*|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Values|
Ingredients: dry extract of burdock root (Arctium Lappa); capsule shell: hypromellose; dry extract of aerial parts of nettle (Urtica Dioïca); bulking agent: acacia gum; zinc L-pidolate; nicotinamide (niacin); anti-caking agents: magnesium carbonate, magnesium salts of fatty acids; riboflavin (vitamin B2).
Recommended daily dose: 1 capsule per day with a glass of water.
Store in a cool and dry place, at a temperature below 25ºC, away from sunlight.
Warnings: do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
As a precautionary measure, pregnant or lactating women, people taking medications, children and the elderly should systematically consult their doctor before consuming a food supplement.
More questions? Find answers on our FAQs page.