MULTIVITAMIN & OMEGA 3 Supplement – 60 Capsules – Lemon aroma
- Supports your essential needs
- Strengthens and protects your body
- Slows cellular aging
Ingredients: Vitamins D, E, K, B3, B9, B12 > Iron > Zinc > Iodine > Biotin > Vegan omega 3 > Olive fruit > Pomegranate > Lycopene > Primrose oil > Natural lemon aroma
- Olive & pomegranate polyphenols have anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties that inhibit viral and bacterial activity.
- Vitamin B9 (folate) & B12 (cobalamin) contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin E & lycopene are potent antioxidants that protect cells from free radicals, reduce the effects of aging and stimulate the body’s immune defenses.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance and development of immune cells.
- Iron & zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin), B8 (biotin) & B12 (cobalamin) contribute to maintain normal energy metabolism and normal physiological and nervous system function.
- Vitamin B9 (folate) plays a key role in the development of all the body’s cells and the maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and oxygen transport in the body as well as normal energy levels and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal bones, skin, hair & nails.
- Iodine contributes to normal thyroid function and normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Omega 3 fatty acids contribute to the maintenance of normal brain and vision function.
- Olive & pomegranate polyphenols have neuroprotective effects and prevent neurogenerative disease.
- Vitamin B8 (biotin), B9 (folate) & B12 (cobalamin) contribute to normal psychological function.
- Iron, zinc & iodine contribute to normal cognitive function.
- Omega 3 fatty acids contribute to normal blood pressure and normal function of the heart.
- Olive oil polyphenols have clinically proven effects to prevent blood lipids from oxidative stress.
- Linolenic acid from primrose oil contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin K plays a major role in blood coagulation and protection of the cardiovascular health.
|Active ingredients||for 2 capules||NRV*|
|Evening primrose oil||603,64mg|
|- GLA-Gamma-linolenic acid (min.10%)||60,36mg|
|- DHA-Docosahexaenoic acid (min.550mg/g)||250mg|
|- Punicalagin α + β (min.30%)||30mg|
|- Lycopene (min.10%)||3mg|
|Dry extract of the fruit of the olive tree||25mg|
|- Hydroxytyrosol (min.20%)||5mg|
|Vitamin D (2000UI)||50µg||1000%|
|Vitamin E||12mg α-TE||100%|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Values|
Ingredients: evening primrose seed oil (Oenothera biennis L.); oil extracted from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp; fish jelly; humectant (vegetable glycerin); natural extract of the fruit of the pomegranate (Punica granatum, L.); zinc citrate; lycopene; dry extract of the fruit of the olive tree (Olea Europea L.); emulsifier (sunflower lecithin); D-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E); nicotinamide (niacin); thickener (beeswax); elemental iron; cholecalciferol (vitamin D); color (black iron oxide); menaquinone (vitamin K); color (red iron oxide); calcium L-methylfolate (folic acid); methylcobalamin (vitamin B12); potassium iodide; D-biotin (biotin); water.
- Our highly concentrated plant-based omega-3 is naturally produced by microalgae from a sustainable source, using a gentle and clean production process allowing an infinite production from self-replicating algae, without impact on the biosphere.
- Our olive and pomegranate fruits are cultivated in the Mediterranean regions of Spain through sustainable farming and extracted with an eco-friendly technology based on ultrapure water and no organic solvent. This technique preserves and concentrates the natural composition and the benefits of the fruits with high solubility, safety and potency.
- While some brands include folic acid, we use methylfolate, a form that is naturally found in the cells and most easily utilized by the body. We also include methylcobalamin, the active form of B12. We always use forms that work harder, in the quantities proven to make a difference.
Recommended daily dose: 2 capsules per day with a glass of water.
Store in a cool and dry place, at a temperature below 25ºC, away from sunlight.
Warnings: do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not recommended for adolescents and children under 10 years of age. Not recommended for people with diseases that result from abnormal iron accumulation. Not recommended for people with anticoagulant treatment. Not recommended for people with thyroid problems.
As a precautionary measure, pregnant or lactating women, people taking medications, children and the elderly should systematically consult their doctor before consuming a food supplement.
More questions? Find answers on our FAQs page.