GLOWING SKIN sweeties
60 vegan sweeties with a delicious tutti frutti aroma to boost collagen production > nourish and illuminate your skin for a healthy glow from within.
Ingredients: Carrot root > Pale rose > Burdock > Copper > Zinc > Vitamins C & E
HIDRA is the perfect partner of your daily beauty routine for a complete restoration of the skin radiance and pigmentation. It supports skin health from the inside-out by lowering inflammation and fighting free radical damage from the sun, pollution and other stress factors.
Our expert nutritionists have added specific nutrients to support collagen production and clinically proven ingredients that work together to increase the skin luminosity and elasticity, decrease blemishes and breakouts, reduce the skin redness and blur impurities:
- Carrot root enhances the skin’s glow and protects the skin against sun damage.
- Pale rose helps maintain the health, comfort and complexion of the skin.
- Burdock protects and helps maintain a healthy skin. It can be used in case of oily skin.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, known to decrease the skin’s natural glow.
- Vitamin E helps neutralize free radicals and protects the skin against harmful UV damage and external aggressions. It has been shown to alleviate atopic dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of connective tissues and to normal skin pigmentation.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of a healthy skin.
|Active ingredients||for 4 tablets||NRV*|
|Pale rose powder||50mg|
|Vitamin E||1,8mg α-TE||15%|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Values|
Ingredients: sweeteners: xylitol, sorbitol; flavor; burdock root powder (Arctium lappa L.); carrot root powder (Daucus carota L.); acid: citric acid; anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids; radish, blackcurrant, apple, safflower and lemon concentrate; powder of pale rose petals (Rosa centifolia L.); L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C); anti-caking agent: magnesium carbonate; zinc pidolate; DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E); sweetener: sucralose; copper sulphate.
Recommended daily dose: 1 to 4 chewable tablets per day.
Store in a cool and dry place, at a temperature below 25ºC, away from sunlight.
Warnings: do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not recommended for smokers.
As a precautionary measure, people taking medications, children and the elderly should systematically consult their doctor before consuming a food supplement.
More questions? Find answers on our FAQs page.
There are no reviews yet.